My name is Lauren!|
I've been cosplaying since 2011 and drawing since Kindergarten.
Feel free to contact me on anything more! : )
Thank you ALL for the pageviews, comments, favourites, watches, and support!
If you do not understand my username, I hope you learn to know the band Gorillaz fairly well ; )
PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY DEVIANTATIONS WITHOUT CREDITS!
|Chibi-Pa: Suki Desu at the Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port Hotel (November 21-23)|
• Saturday: Beatrice (Umineko no naku koro ni)
• Sunday: Kenny McCormick (South Park)
|Cosplays I am Currently Working on:|
• Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea) DLC
• Foxy (Five Nights at Freddy's)
• Toy Bonnie (Five Nights at Freddy's 2) *Female Version*
• Jane (The Walking Dead game Season 2)
• Blood Mary *True Form* (The Wolf Among Us)
• Soushi Miketsukami (Inu X Boku SS)
• Poniko (Yume Nikki)
• The Female Titan (Attack on Titan)
• Mabel Pines (Gravity Falls)
Cosplays I Have Done (in alphabetical order):
• Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
• Beatrice (Umineko no naku koro ni)
• Cyborg Noodle (Gorillaz)
• Elsa Van Helsing (Frankenweenie) *Retired*
• Fionna the Human (Adventure Time) *Retired*
• Fluttershy (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
• Garry (Ib)
• Harley Quinn (Batman)
• Kenny McCormick (South Park)
• Kurumu Kurono (Rosario + Vampire)
• Little Red Riding Hood *Retired*
• Mad Moxxi (Borderlands)
• Madame Red (Black Butler)
• Notepad (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared)
• Numbuh 3 -Kuki Sanban- (Codename: Kids Next Door)
• Octavia (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
• Rena Ryuugu (Higurashi no naku koro ni)
• Rogue (X-Men)
• Sally (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
• Seras Victoria (Hellsing TV)
• Shiny Shaymin (Pokemon) *Retired*
• Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)
• Zombie Rena Ryuugu (Higurasho no naku koro ni) *Fanmade*
|Q: How did you make OR Where did you get; your Kenny parka/jacket/hoodie?|
A: I got a regular Hanes brand orange hoodie and then got some brown fur fabric from my fabric store called "Jo-Ann Fabric" and hot glued it around the hood area of where I wanted it to be. If you can't find an orange hoodie; something I did with my Dead Kenny cosplay was I got a white hoodie Hanes brand and dyed it with a lot of orange dye which was the brand called "Rit Dye" and the color orange I used was named "Tangerine".
Q: Where do you get your wigs?
A: Mostly eBay
Q: Where do you get your contacts?
A: My local eye doctor and Pinky Paradise
I have no other frequently asked questions about any other parts of my cosplays so far. So, if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask me!!! I hope I can help you in any way possible!